Ride With Newton – FREE Trial Workshop
Join us for an hour of FREE virtual STEM workshop. Together we will build a cool working project with everyday materials. Workshop will include interactive simulations, demos along with quiz/polls to keep kids engaged and learning.
Parent participation required. For Grades 4-7, but all age groups welcome. Please gather all the materials (see below) before the class. If you don’t have the materials you can still join and enjoy the workshop, we will email you the PDF instructions for making the project at your own convenience.
*Zoom Conference details will be emailed after Sign Up.
- A pair of scissors
- Ruler – at least 15cm
- Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Scotch Tape
- 1x Rubber Band
- 3x- Thin Straws
- 1x- Bubble Tea straw/ or Any large diameter straw (if available)
- 2x – Dowels or Coffee Stirrers or Thin Skewers – Should be smaller diameter then the thin straws
- 4x Identical Plastic Bottle Caps
- 1x- 500ml plastic water bottle
- 2x – Balloons (Regular size)
- Roll of Duct tape or Masking Tape (Optional)